To assist users surf the Perak Mufti Department Official Website, a help list is appended below:
- ‘W3C Disability Access’
- QR Code (Quick Response Code)
- RSS (Really Simple Syndication)
- Responsive Design and Mobile Web
Clarification for each help is as below:
1) W3C Disability Access
Perak Mufti Department Official Website has Disability Access for the convenience of disabled people. They are: Visually Impaired Usage
For the visually impaired, the W3C usage guidelines are as follows:
- Install IE Page Reader.
- Before you can use this component, you have to download MS speech API. If you are using Windows 2000, most likely your system will already have this component.
- Furthermore, you need to download at least one Speech engine. Speech engine is a male/female voice that will speak in English or other languages.
Senior Citizen Usage
For senior citizen usage, the Perak Government Official Portal has provided the convenience of different text size. The choice of text size is shown at the top bar of every portal page. Users can choose either a bigger or smaller size text, according to preference.
2) QR Code (Quick Response Code)
QR Code (abbreviated from Quick Response Code) is a commercial trademark for a type of matrix barcode (or two dimensional barcode) first designed for the automotive industry in Japan. Users can surf the Perak Mufti Department Official Website via handphones or PDAs (Smartphones) using the QR code as below:
3) RSS (Really Simple Syndication)
RSS (abbreviated from Really Simple Syndication) aims to assist users access the latest information quickly and effectively. Click here to access the Perak Mufti Department Official Website RSS.
4)Responsive Design and Mobile Web
This new version of the Perak Mufti Department Official Website is equipped with an automatic responsive design suitable for a particular viewing environment such as a desktop, tablet or mobile; without the need for a separate layout for different platforms. Mobile Web refers to access to the world wide web, i.e. the use of browser-based internet services, from a handphone or PDA (smartphone) connected to a mobile network or other wireless network. Users can surf the Perak Mufti Department Official Website vias handphone or PDAs (Smartphones) via http://mufti.perak.gov.my.