|(Sightings / Research)
|MAIN STRATEGY: Strengthening the knowledge of Falak Dynamically as Authority of Reference Among the Community .
||TASK AND RESPONSIBILITIES
|Centralise Falak Education and Research
||1. Implementing Falak Studies and Research from the perspective of Al-Quran and As-Sunnah:
2) Implementing Falak Studies and Research from technical aspects:
- Subuh and Asar angle studies;
- Study of Solar Eclipse;
- Studies on daily solar Zawal Time;
- Studies on the implementation of solat and fasting from the aspect of time and qiblat direction during flight, high-rise building, ship and space.
3) Administer the Falak State Committee Meeting.
- Studies on Islamic scholars and manuscripts;
- Studies on a new criterion, the Imkanur Rukyah;
- Studies of Solar Clock;
- Studies on the Brightness of the Sky;
- Studies of Solar and Lunar Data during Eclipse;
|Building a Perak State Observatory
|| 1) To Develop:
2) Creating a special area for Falak tools and instruments.
- Falak Centre and Gallery;
|Creating an on-line network between State Observatories
- To implement Falak programs for the community, school children and Institution of Higher Learning.
- To hold Falak seminars, courses and workshops at the state and national level.
- Developing education and learning modules for Falak clubs in schools and institutions of higher learning.
- Setting up a Falak Clubs.
- Holding sighting activities for the community.
- Holding Falak exhibition.